Just putting in some time at work until I leave on Friday, the 24th for Jordan. I don't have too many shifts at Carrabbas before I head out again, and that's nice, cuz I have all of this free time in the evenings to be a slug. I really love not being booked every minute of every day.

Kira and her dad have started climbing a 14-er once a week and I'm really proud of them. Here's a fantastic photo that she took last week up at Mt. Harvard. Lex is sad, cuz she's in Israel and not able to hike with the gang. But she's having fun, living with her friend and his family, 4 sets of grandparents and one set of great-grandparents. I guess that they speak in a mix of Hebrew/Russian and yiddish, so she's learning a strange mixes of language.
OK, I don't have anything else fun to share. Thanks to everyone who is praying for me. I hope to see you soon and share my stories, and photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment